Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Stability Control & HDC Not available. Gear Box Fault. Relay Clicking on a L494.

EdwardRRS

Relay Clicking on the Passenger Cargo Side. Stability Control & HDC Not available. Gear Box Fault.

For the past 2 weeks. The clicking got worse in the morning, or if the car has been sitting for a while. Then a lesser amount of clicking when moving from a Stop Sign or Traffic Lights.
The Relay Clicking sound comes from the Passenger Cargo Fuse Box Side of Range Rover Sport L494.

Some fault codes Readings:

U0402-92 Invalid data received from transmission failure.

U 3003-17 (2E) Battery Voltage - General Electrical Failure- Circuit Voltage Above Threshold (Note the Main battery is fairly new)
I cannot locate the Start/Stop Battery supposedly next to Rear Fuse Box in that same cargo compartment.

U0001-81 (2E) High-Speed CAN Communication bus.

U0028-87 (2E) Vehicle Communication Bus A

B1412-96 (AF) Quiescent Relay Box Component Failure (This Fault is over a year and a half old)

kingzcrown

I'm having a similar issue...mine is more battery related (I think)
I replaced the main battery and start/stop battery. The start stop battery i bought is the OEM Jaguar/LR version, The main battery is AGM Diehard H8 950CCA.

I get the battery icon on the dash and charging fault a few secs (15-20) after crank. The car runs great as I have driven to Florida, Atlanta, Alabama and back to Atlanta with no issues.

I had the vehicle scanned and the Alternator voltage was normal as the battery voltage was normal according to the scanner. The mechanic even did a battery test and those also passed.

I had the same faults you had but the tech cleared them from memory.

However, I notice when the car is about to "not crank" I hear a clicking noise coming from the passenger compartment where the start/stop battery is.

I went and bought another main batter just in case, swapped it out and still get the battery icon and charging fault.